The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview attempt of Xristos

Go down

Interview attempt of Xristos Empty Interview attempt of Xristos

Post  Xristos Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:36 am

(camera opens with Tracy still wandering through the back looking for interviews)

(Tracy comes upon Xristos' door which is cracked open and decides to open it)

(As it opens, Xristos is seen just finishing a set of pull ups and dropping for the pull up bar)

Tracy: "Here we have another new promising talent, Xristos. Lets see about an interview with him."

(Tracy begins to step into the room as Xristos looks over the top of his sunglasses at Tracy and turns toward a table)

Tracy: "Xristos, that was a great "I Quit" Match between you and Max Million last Saturday. It was a pretty close match up. What set you over the top to get him to say "I quit"?

(Xristos picks up a bottle of water, takes a drink and does 25 pushups on the floor)

Tracy: "Okay then.... How do feel about the upcoming draft and what that could mean for you?"

(Xristos still disregarding the interview)

Tracy: "How do you feel about your fellow wrestlers in the CWW or what about the management?"

(Xristos finishes and gets up looking at Tracy and the cameraman, both still in the doorway and begins walking towards them with an emotionless expression on his face)

Tracy: "Well?"

(Xristos walks up to the door and closes it, as if no one was there and a gust of wind pushed it open, effectively ending the interview)

** Zolea here is a draft of my "interview." Any other thoughts or ideas would be helpful (as its late, for me, and I've yet to fall asleep).

Xristos

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down