The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have qeustions

3 posters

Go down

I have qeustions Empty I have qeustions

Post  Alpha Era Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello, I have some questions.

I am not a native English speaker, and I don't have a lot of chance to watch WWF in my country, so there are a lot of things I don't know about wrestling.

First I have 2 questions this time, (I believe I'll have more questions in the future)

1. I have been assigned a "Singapore cane Match", what is a "Singapore cane Match"?

2. What is gimmik?

Thanks for replying me Very Happy

Alpha Very Happy

Alpha Era

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

I have qeustions Empty i'll try

Post  Cyn Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:26 pm

with the singapore cane match i believe there is a singapore cane hanging above the ring. The two wrestlers fight and who ever can get to it first gets to use it without being disqualified. If I am wrong please correct me.

As for a gimmick, in a sense it is what you character is. We have created these characters and they need to have a personality... are you a dark vampire guy and carries blood to the ring? Are you a narcassisstic pretty boy who is constiently showing off his body? Are you a man of the people who pretty much does anything for the crowd? Those are small examples of what a gimmick can be. Just think about who your character is, what is his made-up image? If you would like more explaination just message me. and some advice would be to read everyone gimmicks, that could give you a good idea of what you would like to do. And if I am wrong of if someone has a clearer way of explaining it... please add on, I by no means have all the answers.

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

I have qeustions Empty maybe i should anwser it.

Post  Souless Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:36 pm

A singapore can match is simply a match where only kendo sticks are allowed to be used. There normally is one hanging above the ring but there can be in a few containers around or even under the ring. 1 is normally highlighted to show the crowd the weapon.

A gimmick is basicly a character. Like james bond. A part of you but fiction. A different sort of reality almost. But its really a different side of you.

Souless

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

I have qeustions Empty Thanks

Post  Alpha Era Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy
Thank you for the explanation Very Happy
It it really interesting Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy
Cheers
Alpha Very Happy