The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rattled Franhise

Go down

A rattled Franhise Empty A rattled Franhise

Post  scotty Franhise Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:59 am

Camera is Backstage with Tracy with Scotty franhise with his head down and shaking.

Tracy: This is Tracy with Scotty Franhise, everyone wants to know what happened in your first singles match which I do not want to offend you but you kind of got crushed in.

Scotty: Yeah you know it aint easy starting out 2-0 then going 0-2 the following 2 weeks I am really mad at myself. Really It was weird not having someone to tag in and I didn't really go up against a rookie or a cupcake. He was very good. I just hope can forget those matches and try to do the only thing I can do train harder get better.

Tracy: So how did your holiday go did you do any training at all over the following week?

Scotty: Yeah very little I was mostly watching film with my High school Wrestling coach and we were going through some of the things that I did wrong. And he told me some very good advice you can't win them all and that most of the time when your first starting and you go against someone who has more experience than you your likely to get beat and it just so happened that I was beaten very badly. So me and my old coach and sleep got together and worked on some of my weaknesses. I'm just starting out but I want to do the best I can. And I want to apologize to my fans who expected to see a good match. But don't worry I'm getting better day by day and hopefully after time and hard training,soon I will be an A- wrestler.

Tracy: That was really a good statement after such a loss in a match, Well Back to you guys.

Camera Fades back to the announcers

scotty Franhise

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down