The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath of Cyn

Go down

Aftermath of Cyn Empty Aftermath of Cyn

Post  Cyn Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:04 am

(You see Tracy in the back looking for someone. You then see Cyn and Tragedy Falls laughing and talking sweet nothings with each other)

Tracy: Cyn! Cyn!... I'm sorry to interupt but what are you two laughing about? From what I just saw you just got beat by the man you two said you would, in a sense, dominate.

(Cyn and Tragedy shake their heads as if Tracy missed the joke)

Cyn: Stacy, your looks will only get you so far and once those are gone... well you better hope those don't go anytime soon.

Tracy: Cyn, you lost when you talked alot of smack about how you were going to teach Fallenangel a lesson. I would like to know what your thoughts are on "your lesson".

Cyn: On paper, Cyn lost. But who was bleeding first? Fallenangel. I could have ended the match there, filled up my goblet and been done with it, but i wanted him to learn.

Tracy: Learn what?

(more laughing from Tragedy)

Cyn: I wanted him to learn what it takes to play with the big boys. See I pushed him to pull out all the stops and to rise to my level and in doing so he went thru hell. He felt pain from his flesh being torn open, he licked his lips and tasted the iron and stick from his blood. I told you I would make him feel this, and I did. I'm about pain and pleasure my dear stacy. He was the example. If you want to beat me, then you have to turn your game up, otherwise.... you'll end up a bloody mess with nothin to show for it but the vicodin bottles next to your empty bed.

Tracy: so your lose was "planned"?

(sleight chuckle from Cyn and a delighted smile from Tragedy)

Cyn: Planned, no. But the outcome couldn't have worked out better, see I did what i said. Now, the next time someone crosses me, they'll know it's more then winning and losing, it's about surviving. Fallenangel may have won the fight... but he lost a bit of himself in the process.

Tracy: You are a sick, sick man.

Cyn: Thank you.

Tracy: (Attempting to shake off what she just heard she replies) One more question. Any thoughts on the upcoming draft rumored to be happening?

Cyn: Ya. (looks into the camera) Pray I'm not drafted into your show, cus noone is safe.... noone. Now if you will excuse me Stacy, Ms. Falls and myself need to do a little... (smug smile appears on cyn's face) plotting...

(Cyn and Tragedy walk away with their arms all over each other, camera pans back to Tracy, and with a confused look on her face she shakes her head)

Camera fades

Cyn

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down