The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power Interview by KW

2 posters

Go down

The Power Interview by KW Empty The Power Interview by KW

Post  Korenwolf Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 am

Two parts to to interview, I will tie it in to Saturday's shows.

--A CMS logo appears in the bottom of the screen. You see Korenwolf walking down a hallway--

Cameraman Steve: Soo, what are we doing this week?

Korenwolf: We've got an interview with Mr. War and The Power.

--Korenwolf approaches the door to the locker room.--

Korenwolf: I'm just curious to see what they have cooked up for their number one contenders match.

--Korenwolf opens the door, starts to walk in and abruptly stops. He turns to CMS and stops him from entering the room.--

Korenwolf: All right, we are going to need to move this interview. Steve, can you round up two more camera men and meet me in interview room in like 15 mins?

--Camera feed fades out.--

After match, start of interview!

--Feed goes live showing Korenwolf sitting alone in the Interview Room--

Korenwolf: At this time, I would like to invite my guests into the room, The Grand WARzard and Superstar DA POWER GRAHAM!

--Mr. War enters the room wearing a cheap checkered suit, sporting a purple turban and sunglasses. The Power follows behind him wearing flamboyant tights, purple bandanna, multiple gold cross earings and a bleached goatee and soul patch.. They both sit on the couch.--

Korenwolf: I dig it. I dig it. The Grand Wizard, Ernie Roth and the Superstar Billy Graham. Both instrumental pioneers of character. The Grand Wizard for being kinda a bad apple. And Billy Graham, the reason every wrestler is commonly referred to as a Superstar. But, I have to ask, do you think these gimmicks are actually working?

Korenwolf: You first title match went, well... not well. What is your strategy for tonight's number one contender shot?

Korenwolf: If I could get a little serious for a moment. Subway?

Mr. War: Subway?

Korenwolf: Yeah, Subway.

Mr. War: What are you talking...

Korenwolf
: I call shenigans! You were in that Subway commercial! Show, show the picture!

--Cuts away briefly to a badly super-imposed picture of The Power wearing a "I'm a sandwich artist" polo posing with a sandwich, apparently trying to eat it through the mask.--

Korenwolf: Don't lie to me! That was you in that commercial with Tony Stewart, Ryan Howard and what not. Trying to eat that sandwich through your mask? Are you strapped for cash? Needed extra exposure?

Mr. War: I never approved that ad!

--The Power shrugs as if he has no clue what is going on.--

Korenwolf: You know what, fine. I guess we'll move on and do some word associations.

--KW pulls some post cards out of his jacket.--

Korenwolf: All right, I say a word and you tell me the first thing that comes to mind. Quantum.

Mr. War:

Korenwolf: Chin

Mr. War:

Korenwolf: Conquistador.

Mr. War:

Korenwolf: Modernity.

Mr. War:

Korenwolf: --pauses-- Yeah, I don't know where I'm going with this. One final thing.

--KW moves to the edge of his chair.--

Korenwolf: Just before this interview, I pulled The Power aside and asked him a single question. If you, Mr. War, answer this question correctly, then you will have won the Dating Game. Here we go, I asked The Power who he feels which manager you should portray next. Mr. War, what is your answer.

Mr. War:

Korenwolf

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

The Power Interview by KW Empty Re: The Power Interview by KW

Post  power Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:48 am

Two parts to to interview, I will tie it in to Saturday's shows.

--A CMS logo appears in the bottom of the screen. You see Korenwolf walking down a hallway--

Cameraman Steve: Soo, what are we doing this week?

Korenwolf: We've got an interview with Mr. War and The Power.

--Korenwolf approaches the door to the locker room.--

Korenwolf: I'm just curious to see what they have cooked up for their number one contenders match.

--Korenwolf opens the door, starts to walk in and abruptly stops. He turns to CMS and stops him from entering the room.--

Korenwolf: All right, we are going to need to move this interview. Steve, can you round up two more camera men and meet me in interview room in like 15 mins?

--Camera feed fades out.--

After match, start of interview!

--Feed goes live showing Korenwolf sitting alone in the Interview Room--

Korenwolf: At this time, I would like to invite my guests into the room, The Grand WARzard and Superstar DA POWER GRAHAM!

--Mr. War enters the room wearing a cheap checkered suit, sporting a purple turban and sunglasses. The Power follows behind him wearing flamboyant tights, purple bandanna, multiple gold cross earings and a bleached goatee and soul patch.. They both sit on the couch.--

Korenwolf: I dig it. I dig it. The Grand Wizard, Ernie Roth and the Superstar Billy Graham. Both instrumental pioneers of character. The Grand Wizard for being kinda a bad apple. And Billy Graham, the reason every wrestler is commonly referred to as a Superstar. But, I have to ask, do you think these gimmicks are actually working?

Mr. War - It is not a gimmick. Many greats have come thru this wonderful entertainment world we call wrestling! It is a tribute and a teaching tool all wrapped up into one! It is no gimmick Korenwolf, as a student of the game someone as simple as you should understand that!

Korenwolf: You first title match went, well... not well. What is your strategy for tonight's number one contender shot?

Mr. War - Domination! It is our time. No one works harder then we do! The Power is a well trained and conditoned machine. The Bish has held the title for some time and he paid his dues before he won, that is what we are doing.

Korenwolf: If I could get a little serious for a moment. Subway?

Mr. War: Subway?

Korenwolf: Yeah, Subway.

Mr. War: What are you talking...

Korenwolf: I call shenigans! You were in that Subway commercial! Show, show the picture!

--Cuts away briefly to a badly super-imposed picture of The Power wearing a "I'm a sandwich artist" polo posing with a sandwich, apparently trying to eat it through the mask.--

Korenwolf: Don't lie to me! That was you in that commercial with Tony Stewart, Ryan Howard and what not. Trying to eat that sandwich through your mask? Are you strapped for cash? Needed extra exposure?

Mr. War: I never approved that ad!

--The Power shrugs as if he has no clue what is going on.--

Korenwolf: You know what, fine. I guess we'll move on and do some word associations.

--KW pulls some post cards out of his jacket.--

Korenwolf: All right, I say a word and you tell me the first thing that comes to mind. Quantum.

Mr. War: huh? ...Physics?

Korenwolf: Chin

Mr. War: Oh um... "You Broke that jaw?"

Korenwolf: Conquistador.

Mr. War: Aztecs?

Korenwolf: Modernity.

Mr. War: What does that mean?

Korenwolf: --pauses-- Yeah, I don't know where I'm going with this. One final thing.

--KW moves to the edge of his chair.--

Korenwolf: Just before this interview, I pulled The Power aside and asked him a single question. If you, Mr. War, answer this question correctly, then you will have won the Dating Game. Here we go, I asked The Power who he feels which manager you should portray next. Mr. War, what is your answer.

Mr. War: Well I think both the Power and I look to one manager as the best ever. So I would say Bobby "The Brain" Heenan! Did we Win?

--Mr. War suddenly realizes what he had said an sits back in his chair.--

power

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down