The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fracnhise

3 posters

Go down

The Fracnhise Empty The Fracnhise

Post  scotty Franhise Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:39 am

I live in Ohio I love both WWE and TNA and I even watch PRO wrestling Ohio on STO Sports Time Ohio. I love wrestling watched it since I was a little kid then when we wasn't able to see wrestling I got out of it for a long time. Then when the re birth of ECW in June 2006 I think it was I started watching full blown again. Im very competitive person with the bloodlines of very good athletes, all the Dysert's which includes my cousin Zac Dysert who was Mr. Football 2 x in Ohio. And was red shirted this year at Miami, Ohio, he played a variety of sports so we just got better together but he suppressed me in a lot of sports But IM very good in soccer played 3 years of varsity soccer where are team was ranked #2 and 4 in the state we went undefeated in regular season back 2 back. And also have been doing bowling for the last 3 years, where hopefully in the 3rd annual Norada Classic I can become the youngest person ever to win and to win it in general. I bowl two nights a week and that's about it if you want to know any more about me just pm me. Smile

scotty Franhise

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

The Fracnhise Empty Re: The Fracnhise

Post  Tragedy Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 pm

hi fracnhise..... i'm good at partying....

Tragedy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  james201988 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 pm

well franchise lets all party

james201988

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down