The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the math (for the end of the match)

3 posters

Go down

After the math (for the end of the match) Empty After the math (for the end of the match)

Post  Scratch Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:12 am

--Scratch shakes the cobwebs from his head, spits some blood on the mat, and smiles a crooked half smile--

Scratch(in a half crazed chuckle like voice): Souless, you will never lead me,... no one will ever truly lead old Scratch,... but ya earned my respect,... again,... and I would be alright with runnin' with ya in this pack,... this family. If it's alright with the little lady? After all, she is the reason I ever signed on ta this gig.... And O'yay boy, your right... I,... We need ta start havin' some fun,... fun the way I know we all can have fun,... fun Coven style!

--Scratch steps back, spits some more blood on the mat, and waits for Souless and Tragedy to respond--

Scratch

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

After the math (for the end of the match) Empty Re: After the math (for the end of the match)

Post  Souless Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:09 am

*Souless gets up off of the mat. Holds his arm and spits out some blood and a tooth or two*

Souless: Yes its time to be that family again. Just like old times. I know I've done you guys wrong and I don't know if you'll ever forgive me. But we need to get back into shape. Scratch, your waist looks a lil plain. We'll work on that but I want to focus on one thing and Tragedy, you and I need to talk a bit. Lets have a lil dialog back stage. Cynneeds a lil revenge.

*The Crowd begins to chant, Coven Lives!!! Coven Lives!!!*

Souless

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

After the math (for the end of the match) Empty Re: After the math (for the end of the match)

Post  Tragedy Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:27 pm

**Tragedy is standing amongst Scratch and Souless**

Tragedy: Things will change... Souless, you've earned your spot in the Coven, that's for sure. You did everything you could to win even though you knew you wouldn't, that never give up attitude is what we need to overcome this lack of respect. But this will NOT be the same Coven it was before.

(Both Scratch and Souless looked confused)

Tragedy: I am not the leader of this family, Cyn was, but not me. So without Cyn, I feel that this family should be equals, no other person is more important then the next. But this idea is not of my own but was what Cyn was going to do before Hagaki and Mr. X decided to make names for themselves. My anger and quest for revenge blinded me to what was the right thing to do, and in turn, our family suffered for it. So in memory, I think the Coven should show it's unity and strength and begin to dominate this show like it was planned originally. Now scratchy, help Souless to the back, cus he's right... (a evil look comes across her face)... we do have some planning to do.

Tragedy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Scratch Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 am

Scratch(grinning a crooked half grin): If I have ta carry ya my boy, I'm goinna change my vote. Ain't it grand ta be on the same page! That's right folks, the band is gettin' back ta gether, which reminds me of a song, If ya want Blood, ya got it! Hey little lady, if ya want a ride on the other hand, hope on.

**Scratch leans over and gives Tragedy a piggy back ride out of the ring to the backstage with Souless close at hand, as the crowd screams Coven over and over**

Scratch

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down