The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disruption

3 posters

Go down

disruption Empty disruption

Post  Souless Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm

*camera Fades into The Coven Locker room. Scratch is having a conversation with Tragedy Ann*

*Souless bursts in the door.*

Souless: Scratch!!! What is going on?? I just left the GM's office and got handed a contract that we are in a match tonight. I came back to The Coven to solve its problems. Not create them. Why do you want a match?

Souless

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

disruption Empty Re: disruption

Post  Tragedy Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Tragedy: Well baby Souls, you want back in to this family, you have to earn it. But it won't be easy. You said you want to lead us to a new beginning, well I think you understand that we haven't truely ended what was in the past and to go forward, we must. But I'll let you and scratchy talk, I've got nothing to do somewhere else.

*Tragedy walks out of the room*

Tragedy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Scratch Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 am

Scratch(in a loud gravely growl): Ya want back in... Ya want ta help... Well, welcome, sit right down, can I rub your damn feet... Get real boy... Ya should know me better than that. First ya got to prove ta Tragedy ya got something ta offer...And to prove it ta the little lady, ya got ta prove it ta me. And ta prove it ta me ya got ta give me everything ya got and then some. Secondly, ya got ta learn that loyalty has a worth... which means it's gots a price... which means ya goin' ta take all the beatin' I got ta give, then just maybe we can find some common ground. So boy, quit tryin' ta talk your way out of this and get ready to bring it all, cause Souless I'm goin' ta... but I always do, never hold back, cause this might be the last chance ta test your wares... So now ya remember who old Scratch is? The man that keeps tellin' ya that ya got more brawn then brains. Can ya dig, Boy!?!

Last edited by Scratch on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Scratch

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Souless Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Souless: Not hold anything back? If I remember correctly, when I left to go to Saturday nights, I had put you and the coven then in its place. Granted I thought that the Unhinged was something, well I was wrong there, but I still wanted to prove a point. You bested me there. Why? You had your head in the game then. Look at you and The Coven now. You lost Korenwolf to Saturdays. You lost a leader. And sence then, you've both been losing your minds. If I have to beat it into you that I am what you BOTH need, so be it. Cyn maybe have been your leader, but he was a damn good friend of mine. I'm not going to be like you and Tragedy Ann and let The Coven die. Its time to put us on the map again. After I win against you tonight, promise me that you'll straighten up and focus not on whats best for you. But for The Coven. I will earn your respect tonight. And after tonight, well thats to be said later.

Souless

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Scratch Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 am

Scratch(smiling a crooked half smile): That's the idea boy! Now go get your arse ready, cause I want some, so I'm goin' ta get some!

Scratch

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum