The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What You Have To Come...

Go down

What You Have To Come... Empty What You Have To Come...

Post  XAngel Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 am

* "Sonne" by Rammstein plays. XAngel walks out onto the stage & raises his arms in acknoledgement of the rapturous applause & cheering, before walking down to the ring. He grabs a mic of a ring attendant & places his belt in the centre of the ring*

XAngel - "Now, i know that 123kid told you that we lost to those scum bags last week, BUT im here to tell you differant"

*Crowd Cheers*

XAngel - "Yeah, your right to cheer!! We LET you win you wannabes!! We still have the tag team titles because we earnt them, we havent lost a title match since that match that the JBA beat us in, and even then, that was by cheating!!! so technically, we havent lost a single title match!! i would have had my fantastic tag partner here with me tonight, but hes too busy moping around after our loss, and wont let anybody into his locker room, mate, i want to show you what your missing.

*Imitation of sleepmaster comes out and down to ring before being pummeled to the ring floor by XAngels mic*

*Crowd Cheers*

XAngel - "Yeahh, thats what you have got to look forward to later Sleepmaster!! Beware! You've got an animal on the loose, and hes following you..."

XAngel - "Ladies & Gentlemen, thank you for all your support! dont let us fail!!"

XAngel

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum