The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Entrance

Go down

Dramatic Entrance Empty Dramatic Entrance

Post  Pauk-O Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:29 pm

"Now is the Time" by Dope starts to play and the crowd roars as Pauk-O appears at the top of the ramp! He walks down to the ring, grabs a microphone, and riles up the crowd a little before talking.

Pauk-O: Well, well, Sunday Night Venom. It's good to be back!!!

--crowd roars and chants Pauk-O, Pauk-O, Pauk-O--

Pauk-O: So, some of you might think that i'm not going to do anything great now that by brothers are on another show. They think the Faith is over. Well let me tell you, the Faith was here before CWW, and it'll be there long after it's gone. So, in case you were all wondering, crisis of Faith, averted.

--crowd roars again and chants Faith, Faith Faith--

Pauk-O: And lets not forget that i have a tag title shot that i earned without the help of the Faith. Though, it will be a little harder to find a partner without them, I'm not worried. I'm ready to take on all challenges and defeat all in my path. Maybe Cyn was right and my Faith was holding me back. Maybe it's time for the Saint of all Killers to show you just what that means. The Angel of Vengence is flying high again, and it's first target, Alpha Era.

--crowd boos--

Pauk-O: Vengence, your sweet ambrosia will satisfy my palate once more... Those of you who saw my debut in CWW saw me lose my first match to this baseball player. Well, vengence is coming for you now Alpha. And i willl have it. And then, after i'm done, Me and my partner are coming for the tag titles. I don't care if it's the Rivals, The unhinged, the coven, or even my own brothers that have those titles. They will be mine. Be wary CWW. You ain't seen nothin yet.

--Pauk-o drops the mic and walks back to the back--
Pauk-O
Pauk-O

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum