The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireson Gimmick

Go down

Fireson Gimmick Empty Fireson Gimmick

Post  Fireson Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 am

Name: Fireson

Alignment: Face

Height: 6 ft, 1 in

Weight: 225 lbs

Fighting style: Speed

Finisher #1 Name and description
Crash and Burn
Opponent is groggy, Fireson climbs the top turnbuckle and jumps hitting a 630 degree senton

Finisher #2 Name and description
Tiger Flame Pin
Opponent is on the ground, Fireson grabs the oppnents legs, and twists them like in a sharpshooter but the opponent is still on his back and then Fireson just drops, so if the guy won't get pineed, submission time =D

Finisher #3 Name and description
Brain Pain
Grabs the oppoent and hits him with a spinning Side Affect(forgot the real name)

Home Town: Brooklyn, New York

Description: Pretty good muscles, not as good as the strength class of course, but good and nicely cut abs. Has long hair with a fire design on them, has a tattoo of a tiger on his right soldier. Waers red pants and a white undershirt.

Bio: Comes from Brooklyn, born and raised. Made a backyard wrestling promotion when he was 13, then he went to larger promotions until he came here. Nothing else is known

Picture: Fireson Gimmick Jack_Evans2 (temperary picture until i make a a new pic)

Entrance Video: Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf (the only way this fits my character is cause the guy says "When i arrive, i bring the fire" lol)

Fireson

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down