The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New blood rising

Go down

New blood rising Empty New blood rising

Post  james201988 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:20 am

Camear-- Fades to the ring and shows the new bloods tag team and james .

Franchise-- I just wanted to thank all of you fans for supporting us during are title run .
Crowed-- gives big pop to the new bloods

James-- aww that was cute he thanks you loser fans . but what have you done for them lately. Nothing thats right you have done nothing but for them . There the ones that bust there but for you and you all turn on them when they get cheated .

franchise -- Hang on man what are you doing there here for us and have done nothing wrong .

James -- think about it they cost you guys the titles and support those loser you are going to face. thats why im here its going to stop now . Those guys are not on the same level and dont desirve to be in the same ring as you two . Everybody will no what I am saying when you guys bring home the gold . They have done nothing to get respect and will never get respect they make little shows up and try to be cool for these worthless fans . but i want to say to your oppents start crying now but i know we dont want to hear it when you guys lose your titles and they come home to the true champions .

camera-- fades out after the music hits the ring .

james201988

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum