The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Illuminati

Go down

The Illuminati Empty The Illuminati

Post  hagaki Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 am

(The camera focuses in on the familiar, unkempt cemetary, late at night. The video feed is grainy and shakey as before, as if someone is recording discretly from a distance.)

...mumbling...

(The camera moves closer to reveal Mr. X standing in front of a very large crypt. It is overgrown with vines as the rest of the cemetary, giving it the impression there are very few visitors. At first it appears he is talking to himself until the faint blinking blue light on his earpiece reveals he is on a phone call.)

Mr. X: Yeah. It's set.... tonight. It's a Pleasure.

(In the distance a pair of head lights begin to come closer. A black limosine pulls up to the side of the road, and Hagaki steps out, followed by Maverick. Further off in the distance is a second pair of headlights.)

Mr. X: Welcome, Mav, H. Looks like the rest should be here in a moment.

Maverick: So you're behind all this, huh?

Mr. X: Yes and No... I will wait for the rest though.

(A second limosine pulls up next to the first. The door opens to reveal 123kid and XAngel. They join the rest of the group. Mr. X leads them into the crypt. The cameraman runs closer and manages to find a small window to record through.)

Mr. X: By now you've all received the letters. You might not really be shocked to find out I delivered them, other than you Hagaki, sorry I kept you out of the loop.

XAngel: Why did you drag us all the way out here?

Mr. X: You should all have noticed that recently your luck has changed, for the better... Title shots, your opponents being changed mysteriously, things in your favor.

123kid: Why us?

Mr. X: You have plenty of questions. Sadly, I do aswell, and I don't even have the answers. Consider me the middle man. Someone...or something... sees potential in all of you. "They" see even more potential in your alliance.

Hagaki: ...who..?

Mr. X: Like I said, I don't know who this is, or what group this is. They have been calling me for some time now. At first they just told me simple things, like you and Mav should see if a team would work out. I guess they liked your matches.

Maverick: So you've been in on this from the beggining?

Mr. X: Only a few months now. I have my suspisions on who "they" are, but in all honesty, we shouldn't worry about that.

XAngel: What now?

Mr. X: We watch each other's backs. You gentlemen are the tag champs, you have plenty of people after you. My boy Hagaki here has a title shot tonight. Maverick, you've made some friends here, but there's a lockerroom out for blood after your involvement in that Cyn ordeal.

Maverick: We all have something to gain...

123kid (nodding): I guess we don't have much to lose..

XAngel(laughing): Haha...Do we have to wear these suits all the time?

Mr. X: Hagaki?

Hagaki: ...make ....me famous. (cough)

(Mr. X's phone begins to ring. He answers and only listens, and then clicks it off it a few seconds later.)

Mr. X: Welcome, to the Illuminati.

(the feed fades)

hagaki

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum