The Chaos Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Contenders

Go down

The #1 Contenders Empty The #1 Contenders

Post  scotty Franhise Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 pm

the camera goes backstage with Tracy, sleepmaster and Scotty Franchise
Tracy: We are Backstage with The Fresh Bloods who as of last week are the new #1 contenders for the tag team championships. So how do you feel about this Franchise?

Franchise: Well There is a good feeling and then there is a disappointing feeling. We was so close to winning our first gold but we fell a little bit short. But then again we needed to preform and win to get a re-match, And we did what we had to do. We might not be the best here but I do believe we have great tag team abilities. And I think that will win us match me and sleep just know were almost there so we just half to train harder. We looked at the PPV video to study what they like to do and then after the match we will be doing some scouting.

Tracy: Okay But you guys have a match tonight what are you guys plan and are there anything you're doing to prepare for this match?

Franchise: Yes were watching film and I would like to announce that in the coming weeks we have hired a new Manger to manage are tag team....

Tracy: You guys hired a new manger who is he? Where is he from" What is his name?

Franchise: Hay now I did enough by telling you we hired a new manger I can't give any info until he is confirmed by are GM. And by the Way hope you get Better Z, But until he is confirmed we can't give out any info at this time.

Sleepmaster looks at Tracy and Groans loudly

Tracy: Okay man I guess sleep is not in a good mood right now. So anything else?

Franchise: Yeah he is game mode right now I even worry about him sometimes. Just kidding. All right we do have a match against very good opponents me and sleep have scouted them very closely and know what areas we half to train to win the match. Me and sleep half to not worry about tag team title shots this week and go out and prove that we deserve the #1 contender spot. We just half to execute and stick to our game plan I think it will be very close but if we can do what we planned to do I think we can pick up another W. I wish luck to our opponents and hopefully this will be a match to help us on our way to the tag tittles. Alright Tracy I think me and Sleep needs to go and get ready for our match, Thank you so much for the air time.

Tracy: No problem it was a pleasure.
rThe Fresh bloods walk out of the room,The camera turns back to only having Tracy smiling

Tracy: Okay back to you guys.

[i]The camera fades out back to the announcers

scotty Franhise

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down